Not too many people are aware of perhaps the greatest way to truly cash in on Christmas, however, many new and small business owner are doing research and adding or implementing a holiday lighting service into their repertoire. The reason that the holiday lighting business is so lucrative is simply because there is low overhead, it is a repeat business venture, and there are low start-up costs — depending on the training course or expensive franchise you decide to join. So with that said, I want to tell you about a guide called Cash In On Christmas. This is hands down the best guide for anyone trying to jump into this business. It provides all the essentials needed to get this business up and running, and profitable from day one.
The Cash In On Christmas guide is not just a guide that shows you how to start a holiday lighting business — it provides you with customizable designs, document and employee files, quick reference guides, a company that can save you thousands of materials, tips on how to bid on lighting jobs, and much more. What would normally take an average person more than a year to learn is crunched down into a few “hand-holding”, simple-to-use guides that will take you from knowing nothing to being ready to start this business up as soon as you feel you’re ready. The best part is you won’t have to spend thousand of dollars on a franchise. Franchises can cost anywhere from $10,000 – $80,000. With these guides, you will be able to start and run your own business without a franchise.
There is a lot you need to know to get started in the Christmas Lights Installation Business. What would take you months to learn can be cut down tremendously using a guide called Cashing In On Christmas. This is a source of information that is worth its weight in platinum. There are 5 guides that you receive that can have you up and running your Christmas Lights Installation business within a few weeks.
There’s so much contained in the guides that I won’t cover all, but here are most things this guide contains and will cover:
Operations Manual – Over 150 pages of everything you need to know to get started in the Christmas Light Installation Business.
- Step-by-step business plan to launch your business of the ground and bring in profits immediately
- How to handle taxes and structure your business
- A employment guide for everything you need to know about hiring, firing and maintaining employees
- Business insurance for this business, and the lowest price to find it
- Where to get the most efficient equipment for your business, and at the lowest price
- The best Christmas lighting distributor. You will be able to get all of your lights and materials way lower than other Christmas light installers
And Much More…
Marketing System – Simply designed to get your business up and noticed. Contains everything you need to get your name out there, and ultimately, people looking you up.
- Custom Designed Business Logo
- Residential Mail Cards
- Residential Flyers
- Source PSD. files
And Much More…
Christmas Lights Business Forms Kit – This kit contains customizable designs that you can change using Microsoft Word or Open Office.
- Professional Invoice Forms
- Existing Customer Letters
- Custom Business Letterhead
- Fax Cover Sheet
- Professional Estimate Sheets
- Inventory Database
- Inventory Control Forms
- Employee Wage Sheets
- Employee Tax Forms
- Past Due Notices
- Job Costing Spreadsheets
- Service Agreements
And Much More…
Estimating Manual - One of the most difficult parts of this business — determining the price-per-job. However, with this guide, you’ll learn every step needed to estimate and ultimately determine the price of each job.
- Detailed costing guide to show you how to accurately calculate the cost of each job.
- Job Pricing Strategies – Learn how to get the maximum of a sale while having the customer feel like they came out on top.
- How To Design a Christmas Light Display – Learn how to create a sensational and prominent display regardless of the type of property
- The Bidding process Explained – A step-by-step guide that shows you how to handle a bid from the moment you arrive at the home, until you have closed the sale.
- Easy-To-Use Pricing Formulas
- The Upsell – How to turn a $1,000 customer into a $4,000 customer.
- How To Calculate Your Break-even
And Much More…
The Christmas Lights Installation Manual – This guide takes you by the hand and walks you, step-by-step, from being a novice to becoming a professional installer with little ease. You will be able do a small residential job and large commercial jobs after reading this guide. You can also take it on jobs as a quick reference.
- Illustrated Installation Guide For Each Type Of Job – This separates the amateurs from the pros. The closely-guarded secrets of the pros are revealed here.
- Electrical 101 – Everything You Need To Know About Electricity (and no, you don’t even have to be an electrician!)
- How to Install Lights Quickly and Efficiently
- Display Storage and Takeout Guide
- Detailed Troubleshooting guide (you will never be confused or have a how-do-I-fix this moment using this guide)
- A Designers Guide
- Detailed Product Guide With Usage Instructions and Guidelines
And Much More…
All documents are customizable; meaning that you can simply add your company information and logo, and you’re ready to go.
This is pretty much a full business plan within a few guides because it includes all you need to start a holiday lighting business from the ground up; comprised of not only the knowledge, but the proper forms and so much more. Whether it is your first business or an “add-on”, you can not go wrong here. At a fraction of the cost of joining a franchise (and I mean, a HUGE fraction of the cost) of only $197 and backed by a 60-day, money-back guarantee, you just simply can’t go wrong. These guides are like a full education course that you can capitalize on and profit from, from the moment you begin.
You don’t have to spend countless months on getting started, or thousands on a consultant, training courses, or franchisees to start your own holiday light business. Avoid the pitfalls of the winter season. Visit this link to learn how to cash in on Christmas and start your own holiday lighting service to take advantage of this very lucrative business: Cash In On Christmas.